Sandra established Training & Learning Solutions back in Jan 2002 and has been actively engaged in the field of learning and development for over 20 years. Sandra is a highly professional and experienced Learning & Development Consultant who co-ordinates and project manages learning solutions to support the wider business strategy of her clients. She works across sectors and industries both locally in Northern Ireland and globally.
Sandra’s strengths lie in the design, development and implementation of training interventions and solutions that achieve demonstrable impact at individual, team and business level through the use of a variety of delivery tools to ensure maximum learning for the individual.
Sandra brings excellent planning, organisation and great attention to detail. She possesses excellent communication and influencing skills, takes a collaborative approach and is committed to continuous development. Sandra possesses strong relationship management skills, preferring to take the long term viewpoint by partnering with the business and adding value throughout the process.
Sandra has a track record of consistently delivering results that surpass clients’ expectations.
– Design & Delivery of “Athena” Women’s Leadership Programme
– Design & Delivery of bespoke “Speak with Confidence” Programme for NI’s largest Fintech employer
– Design & Global delivery of a “Realise Your Potential” Programme to technologists
– Global delivery of an Engineering Excellence Programme to technologists (USA, LATAM, Canada, Europe)
– Global delivery of a Woman’s Development Programme for Technology & Operations (NAM, LATAM, Europe and Asia)
– Delivery of Graduate & Intern Programmes for Technology & Operations (USA, Canada, London, Dublin, Belfast)
– Global delivery of a Train the Trainer Engineering Excellence Programme (USA, Canada, London, Shanghai, Latin America, Dublin, Belfast)