Reimagining Remote Working
Series of Six Stand-alone 90-minute Masterclasses
Discussion and practical advice for up to 16 delegates per class
Opportunity to reconnect with colleagues and network
For many, the toughest leadership and client-delivery test is now looming: how to maintain a culture of collaboration and teamwork in an environment where a vaccine has yet to be found, economies are still reeling and work practices are being reshaped.
McKinsey describe five qualities that will be critical as leaders, delivery teams and individual staff find their way to the next normal: resolve, resilience, return, reimagination, and reform. Against this backdrop we have designed this series of masterclasses to help navigate the journey.
- How to Navigate Uncertainty with Resilience & Flexibility
- How to Lead & Support your Teams Remotely
- How to Overcome the Five Dysfunctions of Virtual Teams
- How to Lead with Emotional Intelligence
- How to focus your attention where it matters
- How to resolve conflict and collaborate remotely